European Trademark Details
|Attorney Filing Fee||£300|
|Official Fees (Trademark Office)||£710|
|Trademark Classes Included||3|
|Registration Process approx.||6 months|
Attorney Filing Fee £300
Professional Fees, does not include Official Fees
European Trademark Application
The European Trademark (Community or EU-Trademark) is valid in all 28 EU-Member States.
Our service includes:
- Attorney Consultation & Opinion We will advise & consult you concerning your EU trademark application, including a trademark strategy.
- 28 Country Register Trademark Search We search the databases of the (WIPO) International Register, the (OHIM) EU Trademark Register and the national Registries of the 28 member states for identical trademarks. All results are analysed by an attorney and a search report is prepared.
- Trademark Clearance Search for similar trademarks in the Registers of IPO, OHIM and WIPO
- Application filed by an Attorney We file your trademark with the Office for Harmonization of the Internal Market (OHIM)
- Preparation and Filing of a Community Trademark Application;
- Supervision of the application progress;
- Correspondence with the OHIM;
- Response to non-substantial Office ActionsDoes not include refusal based on absolute grounds, or if your trademark is opposed by third parties;
European Trademark - protection in 28 States
The Trademark protection: A Community Trademark (CTM) provides trademark protection in all 28 member states of the European Union in one single unitary trademark. The term of registration will be 10 years from the date the application was filed with the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM). Currently this includes a trademark protection in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Slowakia, Slowenia, United Kingdom and Cyprus. Use of the mark anywhere in the European Union is equivalent to use everywhere in the European Union. It is thus sufficient if the trademark is used in a single member state.
European Trademark Registration - 10 Years
A European Trademark expires 10 years afters its date of application. Thereafter it may be renewed for consecutive 10 year periods.
One Trademark - Wide Protection
- The European Trademark protects your sign in all 28 countries, even though you don’t have to use in all of the countries. In fact use of the trademark in only one countries is sufficient.
- The European Union encompasses a market of almost 500 million consumers.
- By applying for European Trademark protection the Official fees amount to £27 per country.
Submit your application
+44 20 3695 3730
US +1 646-396-0410
Call us with your inquiry.
Money Back Guarantee
If our examination of your trademark reveals that it is not registrable, we will only charge for our services rendered and refund any payments made in excess.