|Official Filing Fee||£140|
|Attorney Filing Fee||£250|
|No class restrictions||all classes included|
|Additional Class||not available|
Canada Trademark Application Filing Fee £250
Professional Fees + Official Fees.
Canada Trademark Application
Legal advice, consultation, full trademark examination & search and electronic filing with the CIPO
- Consult with our attorneys concerning your Canada trademark application.
- We examine the registrability of your Canda trademark application.
- Trademark Clearance search. We search the Registers of the CIPO (Canadian Intellectual Property Office; CIPO) for identical conflicting trademarks. All results are analyzed by an attorney and a search report is prepared.
- Application filed by an Attorney, including Electronical filing of your application with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO).
- Supervision of the application progress.
- Correspondence with the CIPO and response to non-substantial Office ActionsDoes not include refusal based on absolute or relative grounds, or if your trademark is opposed by third parties.
Filing of declaration of use with the CIPO and request for registration of your Canadian trademark application.
- Payment of registration fees;
- Forwarding the certificate of registration;
A Canadian Trademark can be filed for several goods and services. Canada has not adopted the International Classification of Goods and Services under the Nice Agreement.
Canadian Trademark Registration - 15 Years
A Canadian Trademark expires 15 years afters its date of registration. Thereafter it may be renewed for consecutive 15 year periods.
Canada Trademark - Nice Classification
Canada has not acceded to the Singapore Treaty and the Madrid Protocol, and has not adopted the International Classification of Goods and Services. The wares and services must be stated in ordinary commercial terms. They must be sufficiently clear and precise.
Official Fees & Registration Process
CIPO charges filing and registration fees. These fees our included in our total fees listed above. If after examination of the trademark, the trademark is not opposed within the prescribed time period, the Canadian Trademark Application is allowed. As part of the registration process, a declaration that “the use of the trade-mark in Canada, in association with the wares or services specified in the application” has commenced, must be submitted and the registration fees must be paid.
(203) 695 3730
Call us with your inquiry.
Money Back Guarantee
If our examination of your trademark reveals that it is not registrable, we will only charge for our services rendered and refund any payments made in excess.